We’re Obsessed With: Pastels
Posted on March 19 2019
Spring is finally here, and we’ve got all shades of pastel makeup on the brain.
The family of soft colors is perfect for this transitional season, and they add a delicate-yet-standout touch to any beauty look. One thing we love about pastel hues? Not only are they right on trend, but they also blend well with any style—whether you prefer a more bold or more natural beauty look.
Try something fresh and get pretty for spring by incorporating pastels into your routine with the ideas below.
On your nails:
- The easiest way to add a punch of pastel to your look is with a fresh manicure. Our “10-free” Nail Polish comes in several soothing shades, like Rose Quartz (a shimmering pale pink), Wave (a soft lavender), Garden (a true mint green), Bask (a pale peach), and Breeze (a pale blue).
- Play up your peepers with our ethereal Daydream Palette, which includes four celestial and sky drawn eyeshadow shades that come together to form a soft and lustrous set of angelic pastel-neutrals. Create a full watercolor effect on your eyes using only the hues from this set.
- For a muted glow on your cheeks, try our Powder Blush in Willow (a cool soft pink) or Chimera (an icy pink). These floral-esque shades blend seamlessly over skin and are buildable to achieve your desired intensity of color.
- If you want to keep your options open, try our 3-in-1 Multi Pot in Conch. This shimmering soft pink hue works on your eyes, cheeks, and lips. For a more saturated look, choose our 2-in-1 Lip & Cheek Cream in Daybreak—the dreamy sorbet shade creates a colorfully understated pout.
- Try our Liquid Radiance in Halo for a soft pink glow that’s buildable and illuminating.
- We have no shortage of pastel lipsticks to choose from—our favorites include Truth or Dare (a sheer soft pink), Salmon (a creamy pale orange), and Siesta (a frosted light peach). Enriched with nourishing ingredients, this long-lasting formula will make a statement all night long.
- If you prefer a shinier look, swipe on our Lip Gloss in Divinity—an sheer iridescent pink.
- Our Lipliner in Fresh (a cool pink) or Fraise (a soft fuchsia) will outline, define, and enhance the natural shape of your lips in the eye-catching hue. For a full matte look, use the pencil to color in your entire lips.