The Only Products You Need For Festival Season
Posted on April 02 2019
April is here and it’s time to pull out your flower crown, platform sandals, and cutoff denim shorts—festival season is upon us. Whether it’s your favorite band or a unicorn pool floatie that’s calling your name, we can’t wait to rock out (and look gorgeous) in some majorly fun makeup at Coachella and beyond.
To kick off the fun, we’ve rounded up our favorite beauty products to stuff in your suitcase for your magical weekend getaway. Not only will these picks help you standout amongst the ultra stylish crowd, they’ll also withstand the tropical desert heat and look flawless from morning well into night.
Check them out below.
- Our Coral Lipstick packs a whole lot of punch. The long lasting formula won’t dry out your pout and glides on smoothly. This bright color definitely grabs attention on its own, but if you’re feeling extra bold pair it with our Powder Blush in Apricot for a monochrome look that’s right on trend.
- For eyes that make a statement, ditch the black and line your peepers with a vibrant hue. Our Liquid Eyeliner—which comes in bold shades like Amethyst, Nile, Storm, and Luxor—is perfect for creating a colorful cat eye that lasts all night long.
- To achieve a quick clean slate or cleanup your skin through the day, keep a pack of our Cosmetic Wipes on-hand—they’re drenched with hydrating and nourishing plant extracts that gently and effectively removes makeup, mascara, and grime.
- For a manicure that glistens, swipe on a few coats of our “10-free” Nail Polish in Moonstone. It’s a holographic shimmer that can be worn alone or paired with the four other shades in our Ephemeral Beauty Nail Collection for a rainbow effect.
- Get your glow on by applying a heavy dose of Mineral Highlighter to your cheekbones, bridge of nose, arch of the brow, cupid’s bow, and décolleté for flawlessly incandescent results. The luminescent pigments cast a lit-from-within shimmer that’s out of this world.
- To hide dark circles and small blemishes reach for our Cream Concealer. Apply it where needed to avoid having to wear a full face of foundation—this will save you time and allow your skin to breath in the desert heat.
- Paint a watercolor of pastel eyeshadow on your lids using the four shades in our Daydream Palette. When mixed together, the soft tones create an almost unicorn effect—the shimmery light blue, dazzling pale green, matte beige pink, and light steel grey make a dreamy mix.
- Don’t forget to throw our Sea Mineral Hydra Mist into your bag—this versatile product can be used at anytime to refresh and hydrate your entire body. It’s the perfect replenisher for “tired” skin and can also be used to set your makeup. Win, win.