Looking for a way to get in the Halloween spirit without rocking a costume? We’re here to help.
One of our favorite ways to get festive is by wearing a pair of products in shades inspired by the ghoulish holiday. And while we love the traditional orange and black, there are certainly plenty of other color pairings to try—from scarlet and deep purple to turquoise and coral. October 31st is the perfect time to experiment with different products and out-of-the-box hues, as even the most outrageous looks will appear on-point.
Check out our favorite Halloween color combinations below, costume optional.
Coral & Dark Green
- Swipe on our Coral Lipstick for a pop of color and pair it with a heavy dose of Pine Eyeliner.
- Wear our Apricot Powder Blush on your cheeks and apply our Absinthe Eyeshadow to your peepers.
Purple & Orange
Black & White
- For a head-turning look apply our Blackout Eyeshadow and line your eyes with our Snow Eyeliner.
- For something less intense, alternate our Texas Tea and Iceberg nail polish shades on your fingers.
Red & White
- Channel your inner Dracula in our Pomegranate Lipstick and stark white Geisha Eyeshadow.
- Get glossy in our Caliente Lip Gloss and add a touch of ice with our Snow Eyeliner.
Burgundy & Orange
Gold & Black
- For a non-traditional look that still stands out swipe on our Egyptian Gold Eyeshadow and Liquid Eyeliner in Raven.
Orange & Gray
Black & Orange
- Apply a graphic wing with our Liquid Eyeliner in Black Pearl and paint your digits with our Sunrise Nail Polish.
Green & Violet
- Get groovy with our 1977 Nail Polish and a cat-eye using our Liquid Eyeliner in Amethyst.
- Brighten your eyes with our Iguana Eyeliner and pucker up with our Lipstick in Ultra Violet.
Turquoise & Orange
Red & Purple