Living Coral Beauty Products to Celebrate Pantone’s 2019 Color of the Year
Posted on December 26 2018
It’s official: Pantone has spoken, and the 2019 Color of the Year is Living Coral.
The animating and life-affirming coral hue has a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge—and it just so happens to look stunning on nails, lips, eyes, and cheeks. We can’t wait to add the fresh shade to our regular makeup routine. Embrace and celebrate Living Coral in the new year by wearing our lineup of pretty products in the color below.
On your nails:
- There’s no easier way to rock coral than with a buoyant manicure. Our Nail Polish comes in an assortment of tones, but Forbidden Fruit (a soft tangerine) and First Blush (a muted coral) will give you fingers that feel fresh.
- Coral eyeshadow will have everyone enchanted by your peepers. Brush on a layer of Graffiti if you’re feeling bold—the shimmering vibrant peach will give your lids a full wash of color that features just a touch of golden glitter.
- Our favorite method of wearing the shade is definitely on your cheeks. Go bright with our Powder Blush in Apricot or Sunset. Either option will give your skin a radiant glow and major definition.
- For one product that can do it all, reach for our Daybreak Lip & Cheek Cream. This creamy sorbet shade is buildable and can be used in multiple areas, and it will bring brightness to each spot you apply it.
- We have several coral-based lipsticks to choose from, but our top pick is Coral—a warm vibrant orange—that really goes for it. (And the name certainly fits!) Other options include Sazerac—a pearlescent pinkish peach—and Siren—a medium coral with a gold frost. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, the long-lasting formula will make a statement all day long.
- For extra shine, apply our Lip Gloss in Luscious—a soft shimmering coral—that will add a sheer pop of the pretty color to your pout.