7 Red Lip Colors to Wear on the 4th of July
Posted on June 18 2019
When it comes to makeup, our favorite part of the red, white, and blue synonymous with Independence Day is definitely the red. Our reasoning? We love any excuse to rock a bold scarlet lip color, and 4th of July festivities are the perfect occasion.
Nothing pulls together your outfit—or adds an explosive touch—better than a swipe of red on your pout, and we’ve rounded up seven of our favorite products in the festive shade. From a bright candy apple hue to a deep rich wine, check out our top picks below.
- Pomegranate: This deep red crème is the classic shade your lipstick wardrobe needs.
- Starlet: A vivid candy apple red that will keep your pucker looking peppy all night long.
- Currant: Reach for this stained red wine when you want to go a few shades darker.
- Sin: Use this reddish brown with gold frost to amp up your glow.
- Caliente: For extra shine and a bold pop of color opt for this cherry red gloss.
- Vino De Amor: A bright and rich wine that adds a super luxe touch to your look.
- Walnut: This warm red-brown will give you a muted, yet festive pout.