5 Cool Ways To Use Clear Mascara
Posted on August 21 2017
Never really understood the purpose of Clear Mascara? You’re not alone.
Its use might not seem obvious at first, but we’re here to show you how helpful it can actually be on a daily basis. Aside from its intended function of defining and separating your lashes, there are a myriad of uses for the product—some of which don’t even involve your eyes.
Read on for five cool ways to use clear mascara.
- Brow Gel: Tame your unruly eyebrows with a little clear mascara. The feathery wand will let you comb your arches into the perfect shape, creating an instantly polished look.
- DIY Color Mascara: Take a loose powdered shadow in a fun color like bright blue or electric purple, and dip the wand in it and twist until covered. Apply it to your lashes, wash the wand, let your lashes dry, and finish by adding a sealer coat of clear.
- Hair Tamer: Clear mascara is a great way to keep fine flyaway hairs in place without using a heavy gel. Take the applicator and simply comb it through the small strands along your hairline.
- No-Makeup Look: It’s perfect for creating a no-makeup makeup look – especially on beach days when you still want extra oomph, but without the raccoon-like effect. Clear mascara will brighten your eyes and give the illusion of added length.
- Eyelash Primer: Instead of applying multiple coats of your black mascara, try swiping on a coat of clear first. This will lock in moisture and give your lashes extra volume.
Pick up a tube and try it for yourself.