10 Lipstick Colors We Love Right Now
Posted on July 25 2017
With summer in full swing, there’s no better time than now to try out a fresh lip color.
But which of our over fifty shades should you go for? You can’t go wrong with any of our long lasting and super moisturizing hues – which are also vegan, certified gluten free, and non-toxic – but we’ve selected a group of our favorites to provide you with some inspiration.
From deep tones to eye-catching bolds and subtle neutrals, check out the ten lipstick colors below that we’ll be applying to our pout as the season rages on.
- Sheer Pink: This bubble gum pink is a great alternative to red and makes the same impact.
- Coral: Nothing screams summer nights like this vibrant orange.
- Beso Beso: A shimmering raspberry pink that works for every season.
- Chocolate Cherry: Go dark but keep it cool with this reddish brown.
- Santa Fe: Channel the sunset and rock this warm red orange.
- Ultra Violet: Switch out your maroon for this medium purple with a touch of shine.
- Velour: Our frosted plum makes a statement and goes great with a tan.
- Starlet: Pack some major punch with this candy apple red.
- Taupe: This creamy honey beige is the perfect alternative to a darker neutral.
- Siren: A muted orange with a hint of gold that will instantly brighten up your look.