Our 14 Favorite Nail Polish Shades for Spring
Posted on April 12 2023
Spring is in full bloom, and now is the time to refresh your nail polish wardrobe and try something new. With edgy neutrals, holographic hues, dreamy pastels, and so much more on the trend menu, there’s a shade for everyone to get excited about this season.
And in true Gabriel fashion, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, gluten-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and “10 free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Keep scrolling to see all 14 nail colors we're loving for spring.
- Pleasure: Spring’s trendiest color? Arguably this digital lavender hue.
- Vigor: Go deep with this viva magenta shade, a crimson pink inspired by Pantone’s 2023 Color of the Year.
- Mojave: Embrace quiet luxury with this warm, rich sienna brown.
- Cloud: This bright, fresh white is elevated by a pearlescent sheen that gives it a multi-dimensional look.
- Ecstasy: Nothing says “springtime!” more than a soft mint green.
- Lotus: Keep it classic with this soft pale pink.
- Texas Tea: Keep your nails delightfully dark with this black gloss.
- Joy: Channel your inner mermaid with this vibrant and happy teal.
- Cielo: Wear this pale blue gloss that mimics the color of the springtime sky.
- Moonstone: Embrace the Y2K resurgence with this shape-shifting holographic shimmer.
- Daiquiri: Lean into the Barbie vibes with this pretty deep pink.
- Duvet: This pale greige is a gorgeous alternative to your usual neutrals.
- Chrome: A bold metallic silver thatbrings maximum shine.
- Delight: This dreamy pale lavender feels oh so fresh.