Our 9 Favorite Nail Polish Colors For Spring
Posted on April 17 2018
With spring is in full bloom, there’s no better time than now to refresh your nail polish wardrobe.
From opaque pastels to sparkling metallics and vibrant tropical shades, there’s a color for everyone to get excited about this spring. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Check out the nine hues below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming months.
- Chrysalis: The perfect mix of soft lavender and grey to complement all skin tones.
- Dawn: Replace your go-to nude with this easy pale pink and never look back.
- Chrome: Consider this goes-with-everything metallic silver the tint for delicate details.
- Passion: A brilliant glossy fuchsia that has us dreaming of a tropical getaway.
- First Blush: Nothing screams sunny day like this radiant soft coral.
- Iceberg: Layer on this super glossy white for a fresh and edgy look.
- Viceroy: Swap out your favorite darks for this vacation-ready deep teal green.
- Paradise: Take the opaque pastel trend to the extreme with this lavender crème.
- Sunrise: This vibrant orange is ultra saturated and packs some major punch.