5 Winter Color Trends To Wear from Now ‘Til Spring
Posted on January 12 2022
Sometimes winter gets a bad rap, but chilly weather doesn’t have to mean dreary colors. In fact, this season’s trendiest shades will have you seeing rainbows.
Scroll down to check out our five favorite hues to wear right now—just add a chunky knit sweater, fun coat or a few cozy accessories.
1. Chrome: Add some glitz and glam to the winter weather with this metallic silver shade.
2. Emerald: Jewel tones are having a moment, and this rich green is at the top of our list.
3. Violet: We’re loving this luxe purple color and the depth it brings to any look.
4. White: Whether you choose to go classic or edgy, winter whites always feel fresh.
5. Flame: Brighten up the season’s dark days with a pop of traffic cone orange or fiery red.