10 Summer-Ready Lip Gloss Shades We’re Wearing Right Now
Posted on July 01 2020
Summer is the perfect time to add a pop of color to your pout—and lip gloss is the on-trend way to do it.
But which of our over twenty shades should you go for? You can’t go wrong with any of our vegan, certified gluten free, and non-toxic ultra-shiny hues—which are made with a moisture rich formula of jojoba seed oil and aloe vera extract to keep your lips soft and supple—but we’ve rounded up our favorites for the season ahead, all of which will make your life a little more glossy.
From iridescent pastels to head-turning bolds and classic neutrals, check out the ten lip gloss colors below that we’re currently applying.
- Caliente: Spice up your life with a swipe of this bright candy apple red.
- Caramel: This caramel brown may seem counterintuitive for the season but it’s actually spot on.
- Soft Berry: Our fan-favorite rosy nude crème that works as the perfect neutral.
- Luscious: Brighten up your summer makeup vibe with this shimmering coral hue.
- Tango: This vibrant pink toffee has a dose of shine that will add a pop of color to any look.
- Divinity: Keep the glossy pastel trend going all summer long in this sheer iridescent pink.
- Champagne: This soft gold features a touch of shine that works with every skin tone.
- Bronzite: A muted sandy peach with a hint of metallic that will instantly brighten you up.
- Mania: Pack some major punch on any summer night with this deep plum.
- Diva: This creamy nude feels fresh and is the perfect complement to no-makeup makeup.