Spring is in full blossom, and there’s no better time than now to refresh your nail polish wardrobe and try something new.
With graphic neutrals, vibrant blues, shimmering pastels, pretty pinks, and so much more on the trend menu, there’s a color for everyone to get excited about this season. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Check out the eleven hues below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming months.
- Irresistible: Go bold with this on-trend electric blue crème.
- Sherbet: This vibrant peach hue is a neutral and a statement shade all in one.
- Moonstone: Rock this holographic shimmer on its own or over a deeper polish.
- Iceberg: Layer on this super glossy white for a fresh and graphic look.
- Lilac Blossom: A soft violet shimmer that has us dreaming of fresh flower fields.
- Dawn: Replace your go-to nude with this easy pale pink and never look back.
- Texas Tea: Add a dark edge to your spring outfits with this classic jet black gloss.
- Bloom: Make your nails pop with this sugary sweet and shiny candy pink.
- Breeze: The pastel, metallic, and blue trends meet in this shimmering iridescent aqua.
- Wet Concrete: Stay cool and neutral with this true glossy grey.
- Sunrise: This vibrant orange is ultra saturated and packs some major punch.