The 13 Best Spring Nail Colors
Posted on March 30 2022
It’s time to welcome the warmer weather with your manicure. Aside from more sunshine, longer days, and blooming flowers, one of our favorite things about spring is all of the color—especially on our nails. Whether you DIY at home or head into your favorite salon, we’ve rounded up our favorite on-trend polishes to wear on your fingers and toes.
And in true Gabriel fashion, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, gluten-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and “10 free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Keep scrolling to see all 13 nail colors we're loving for spring.
1. Gossamer: This gorgeous pale lavender makes a statement without being over-the-top.
2. Cloud: Layer on this pearly white for a fresh and graphic look.
3. Bloom: Let this hot pink hue act as an instant mood-booster.
4. Mojave: Brown isn’t just for fall, and this warm sienna color will have you feeling desert vibes.
5. Moss Rose: Replace your go-to nude with this easy soft apricot and never look back.
6. Horizon: This teal will get you in the vacation mindset, whether you’re getting away for spring break or not.
7. Moonstone: Love shimmer? Go for this holographic, which can be worn on its own or on top of another polish.
8. Living Coral: When you want to amp up the color factor, a vibrant coral never fails.
9. Thorn: Somewhere between light grey and blue, this cool shade is understated and unexpected.
10. Lilac Blossom: A little more violet than lilac, this pretty purple is bound to get you endless compliments.
11. Rose Quartz: We love sparkles all year round, especially when paired with this pale pink shade.
12. Blue Thistle: This bold and playful sky blue will get the summer vibes started early.
13. Cashmere: Go nude with this creamy gloss that any minimalist will love.
For a lasting mani, be sure to pair your favorite polish shade with our Base Coat and Top Coat for a high gloss finish or try our Matte Top Coat for an edgy, no shine finish.