Our 9 Favorite Nail Polish Colors for Summer
Posted on May 28 2019
With summer upon us, there’s no better time than now to refresh your nail polish wardrobe. From shimmering holographics to neon brights and fresh pastels, there’s a color for everyone to get excited about this season. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Check out the nine hues below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming months.
- Raspberry: A bold glossy fuchsia that has us dreaming of hot summer nights.
- Moonstone: Layer on this holographic shimmer for a fresh and edgy look.
- Cactus: You’ll be dreaming of a tropical getaway when you swipe on this jade green hue.
- Wave: Take the opaque pastel trend to the extreme with this lavender gloss.
- Living Coral: Nothing screams “headed to the beach” like this radiant coral.
- Rose Quartz: Let the sunlight catch the sparkle in this pale pink shimmer.
- Turks & Caicos: Wear this turquoise gloss and dive into the warm weather.
- Sunrise: This vibrant orange is ultra-saturated and packs some major punch.
- Wet Concrete: Replace your go-to nude with this chic grey and never look back.