8 Ingredients To Love in Our Renewing Eye Cream
Posted on September 14 2022
Do you *really* need an eye cream?
Because the skin around the eyes is thinner and more fragile than the rest of your face, it’s more prone to sensitivity, irritation, and dryness—and it’s also quicker to show age and fatigue. Eye creams are specifically formulated for the delicate skin around your eyes and are typically thicker and packed with more oils than a regular facial moisturizer, which makes them uniquely suited to address and solve the problems around your eyes.
Enter our Renewing Eye Cream.
The light and soothing formula contains ingredients like seaweed and chamomile that supply continuous moisture to the delicate eye area, while added vitamins, botanical extracts, and herbs help to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. It works best when applied morning and night after your cleanser, tonic, and serum, and will help to moisturize and protect the sensitive area around your eyes.
Here are 8 key land-and-sea derived ingredients in our Renewing Eye Cream that make adding it to your beauty routine more than worth it:
- Aloe Vera: A botanical powerhouse that’s abundant in antioxidants and Vitamin C as well as soothing and nourishing properties that improve skin irritations.
- Rosemary: A rich source of potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that work to control oil, reduce swelling and puffiness, and protect the skin from damage—the herb also has natural antiseptic properties and promotes hydration.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin reduces inflammation and signs of aging while nourishing and protecting the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Bladderwrack: A type of seaweed that helps soothe skin irritations and works to minimize the appearance of any visible signs of aging.
- Calendula: This extremely calming ingredient (also known as marigold) is rich in antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and healing compounds, allowing it to protect the skin against environmental damage.
- Chamomile: An anti-inflammatory plant packed with antioxidants that cleanse and moisturize the skin while soothing irritation and decreasing redness and itching.
- Fennel Extract: This plant has anti-inflammatory, skin firming and regenerating properties that promote the healing of skin and gives tired, stressed skin renewed radiance.
- Sunflower: A natural strength barrier for the skin that fights environmental aggressions while helping the skin absorb and retain moisture and other beneficial ingredients.
Shop our Renewing Eye Cream here.