10 Back-to-School Beauty Picks
Posted on August 23 2023
We love a good beach day as much as the next person, but there’s something about that time of year when the leaves start changing and it’s just cool enough to break out your favorite sweater—enter back-to-school time. And what better time than to introduce a few new beauty products to your routine?
From skin care heroes to multi-use and statement-making products, we’ve rounded up ten picks to stash in your backpack all year long.
You might actually *want* to go back to school to show off your look. Maybe.
- Lip Gloss in Caramel: Channel your inner ‘90s babe with this warm brown gloss—the shade feels seasonally appropriate, neutral, and edgy at the same time.
- Nail Polish in Mexico: This pale green shimmer is the perfect neutral statement color to pair with all of your newly-acquired fall sweaters.
- Cream Concealer: Fake a full night of sleep with our light and creamy water-based concealer, which is designed to correct skin tone irregularities, camouflage imperfections, and hide under eye circles.
- Powder Blush in Vibrant Pink: Keep the Barbie vibes coming with this bright pink blush—it’s formulated with minerals and infused with jojoba seed oil so it glides effortlessly onto your skin.
- Liquid Glow in Stellar: This lightweight and buildable liquid highlighter is infused with shimmer to add instant luminosity to your face and body. The multidimensional formula can be worn alone or mixed into your foundation for a heavenly glow.
- Purifying Mud Mask: Add this mineral-rich mask that cleanses, purifies, and soothes to your skincare routine—it will come in particularly handy when you accidentally sleep in your makeup.
- Precision Liquid Liner in Nile: Pass on classic black and let your eyes pop by drawing your wing on with this shimmering green. If liquid liner isn’t your thing, try our Eye Defining Pencil in Leaf for a similar impact.
- Mascara in Black: Get defined lashes with our vitamin B-5 enriched mascara that lengthens and volumizes without the smudges, clumps, and flakes.
- Mineral Eyeshadow in Angel: Keep your eyes cool and on-trend with this pale lavender eyeshadow that has a soft gold shimmer.
- Mosaic Illuminator: With its dual purpose design, this multi-pigmented powder captures light and covers imperfections to give your complexion a luminous beautiful finish—use it as a setting powder or in place of foundation.