Our Hydrating Cream Will Take Your Skin from Dry to Dewy
Posted on November 16 2022
Your hydration hero has arrived.
Is your skin in need of a megadose of moisture? Reach for our Hydrating Cream. Soothing seaweed, strengthening sunflower, and protective vitamin E are key ingredients in this high performance cream, which is formulated to dramatically increase the moisture levels in dry, dehydrated, and lackluster complexions. Use it in your skin care routine following cleanser, tonic, and serum—applying it lightly to your face and throat both morning and night.
Here are 7 key land-and-sea derived ingredients in our Hydrating Cream that make adding it to your skin care routine more than worth it:
- Aloe Vera: A botanical powerhouse that’s abundant in antioxidants and Vitamin C as well as soothing and nourishing properties that improve skin irritations.
- Rosemary: A rich source of potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that work to control oil, reduce swelling and puffiness, and protect the skin from damage—the herb also has natural antiseptic properties and promotes hydration.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin reduces inflammation and signs of aging while nourishing and protecting the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Bladderwrack: A type of seaweed that helps soothe skin irritations and works to minimize the appearance of any visible signs of aging.
- White willow bark: This potent herbal extract soothes irritated skin, hydrates, and works to remedy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Sunflower: A natural strength barrier for the skin that fights environmental aggressions while helping the skin absorb and retain moisture and other beneficial ingredients.
- Vitamin B5: This vitamin hydrates, soothes, and moisturizes skin while working to repair damaged skin barrier.