8 Lip Gloss Shades We Love Right Now
Posted on January 16 2018
Winter is the perfect time to add a pop of color to your pout—and lip gloss is the on-trend way to do it.
But which of our over twenty shades should you go for? You can’t go wrong with any of our vegan, certified gluten free, and non-toxic ultra-shiny hues—which are made with a moisture rich formula of Jojoba Seed Oil and Aloe Vera Extract to keep your lips soft and supple—but we’ve selected a group of our favorites to provide you with some inspiration.
From iridescent pastels to head-turning bolds and classic neutrals, check out the eight lip gloss colors below that we’re currently applying.
- Nectar: This bronzed berry features a warm shimmer and works with every skin tone.
- Tango: Switch out your red for this bold pink toffee that has a touch of shine.
- Mania: Pack some major punch with this deep plum.
- Caramel: Go dark but keep it cool with this rich caramel brown.
- Divinity: Nothing screams chilly winter nights like this sheer iridescent pink.
- Mocha Ice: Our warm peachy mocha is the perfect winter neutral.
- Bronzite: A muted sandy peach with a hint of metallic that will instantly brighten your look.
- Champagne: Get gilded with this toned down gold inspired by champagne bubbles.