7 Ingredients to Love in Our Advanced Polypeptides Searum
Posted on September 25 2018
Say hello to our Advanced Polypeptides Searum, one of our favorite members of the Gabriel skincare family. This product looks to the ocean for its powerful, all-natural ingredients, and also features a concentrated blend of polypeptides, to help protect, nourish, and rejuvenate skin. A 24-hour time-release moisture delivery system helps to balance and maintain skin’s moisture level all day, while protecting it from environmental damage at the same time.
Here are 7 key land-and-sea derived ingredients in our Searum that make adding it to your beauty routine more than worth it:
- Kelp: Rich in vitamins and trace minerals, kelp offers intense hydration and anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits.
- Rosemary: An herb that protects skin from damage, rosemary has natural antiseptic properties and promotes hydration.
- Lavender: This sweet-smelling plant soothes and heals.
- Spirulina: This add-in contains concentrated amounts of vitamin E, selenium, and tyrosine, which are all powerful anti-agers. It also helps to fight free-radicals.
- Seaweed: Loaded with fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins, seaweed promotes hydration and is the ultimate anti-inflammatory.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B-3, niacin helps to repair skin cells, tightens, and repairs hyperpigmentation while rebuilding the skin’s protective barrier.
- Marigold: This extremely calming ingredient protects skin from environmental damage.