This summer is all about going bold with purple! The vibrant color is the perfect shade for the hottest season of the year, and it will add a festive punch to any beauty look. One thing we love about the hue? There’s a variation that looks good on everyone.
Make a statement – in a good way – and incorporate purple into your beauty routine with the ideas below.
On your nails:
- There’s no easier way to rock purple than with an edgy manicure. Our Nail Polish comes in an assortment of shades, from Paradise (a serene lavender crème) to Plumeria (a true purple hue), Wicked Plum (a deep violet), and Vibrant Orchid (a bright gloss).
On your face:
- Purple eyeshadow certainly grabs attention. Simply swipe one layer of Dusk – a glittering royal purple – over your lid for a full wash of color. Not feeling so daring? Apply Angel – a sparkling soft lilac – or Plume – a muted matte lavender grey.
- To add a pop of color to your peepers, try purple eyeliner. Go big with our Liquid Eyeliner in Amethyst (a shimmering deep orchid) for head-turning definition. If your style is more classic, swap out your trusty black Eyeliner for our pencil in Indigo (a cool matte grape).
- To add brightness to a dull complexion, try our Blush in Molten. This product – which features a subtle hint of violet – can be re-applied to achieve the desired intensity of color without fear of powdery build-up.
- Mascara in the shade isn’t for the faint of heart, but that doesn’t mean you can’t pull it off. Lengthen and volumize your lashes with our product in Midnight Violet for a unique look.
On your lips:
- While we have a variety of purple-based lipsticks to choose from, Ultra Violet – a medium purple with opalescent pink hints – goes for the bold. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, this long-lasting formula will make a statement all night long. For extra shine, apply our Lip Gloss in Mania – a deep plum – to add a splash of the tone.
- Our Lipliner in Port (a purplish red) or Wine (a blackened plum) outlines, defines, and enhances the natural shape of your lips without pulling or smudging. For a full matte look, use it to color in your entire lips.