This winter is all about the flush! Pink is having a moment, and we’re not mad about it. If bold beauty is your calling card, shades like bubblegum and berry pack a real punch. Prefer a softer statement? Pastel hues create a more natural look.
Here’s how you can incorporate pink into your everyday beauty routine, at any level of commitment.
On your nails:
- Still feeling iffy about pink? A fresh manicure is the perfect place to start. Our Nail Polish comes in a variety of shades, from Cherub (a pale rose quartz) to Fresh Water Pearl (a shimmering golden pink) and Daiquiri (a deep pink gloss).
On your face:
- For a bright flush, try our Blush in Vibrant Pink. This product can be re-applied to achieve the desired intensity of color without fear of powdery build-up.
- The Gabriel Multi Pot in Dahlia is a pretty shimmering rose with pink undertones that does triple duty on the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The color adds a subtle sun-kissed flush that is blendable and buildable.
- To achieve a dewy glow, use our Liquid Radiance in Halo. This soft pink highlighter adds instant luminosity to your face, collarbone, and body.
- Want to try out the full pink spectrum? The Metamorphosis Palette is the perfect option. This collection of pearly tones features everything from a matte natural pink to shimmering light metallic shades. Bonus: it contains multiple blushes and eyeshadows.
On your lips:
- While we have a variety of pink lipstick shades to choose from, Sheer Pink – a bright bubblegum hue – goes for the bold. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, this long-lasting formula will make a statement all night long. For extra shine, apply Gabriel Lip Gloss over the top.
- Our Lipliner in Berry (a pinkish plum) outlines, defines, and enhances the natural shape of your lips without pulling or smudging. For a full matte look, use it to color in your entire lips.