Think you can’t pull off orange makeup? Think again. When it comes to wearing the bold hue, a little bit goes a long way – and the right products go even further. Admittedly, orange isn’t the most wearable shade, but that doesn’t mean you have to shy away from it.
Here’s a list of easy ways to incorporate orange into your everyday beauty routine, at any level of expertise.
On your nails:
- For major orange impact, a bold manicure is a great place to start. Our “5 Free” Nail Polish comes in a variety of shades, from Forbidden Fruit (a soft tangerine) to Koi (a bright vibrant gloss) and Island Sunset (a shiny bold tangerine).
On your face:
- To add color to a dull complexion, try our Blush in Apricot. This product can be re-applied to achieve the desired intensity of color without fear of powdery build-up.
- The Gabriel Multi Pot in Magnolia is a pretty shimmering peach with bronze undertones that does triple duty on the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The color adds a subtle summer-ready flush that is blendable and buildable.
- This Lip & Cheek Cream in Weapon is our newest multi-use product, and comes in the perfect matte terra cotta. Sheer with first application, it can be layered to achieve the desired effect.
- Want a multitude of orange options? The Ammunition Palette will do the trick. This collection of dessert hues features everything from a matte warmed umber to a shimmering burnt sienna. These four highly pigmented eyeshadows will allow you to experiment to your heart’s content.
On your lips:
- We have a variety of orange lipstick shades to choose from, but our current favorites – Golden Bronze (a sandy shimmering peach), Coral (a vibrant warm crème), Vegas (a shiny copper frost) and Sazerac (a pearly pinkish peach) – cover the full spectrum. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, this long-lasting formula will make a statement all night long. More of a Lip Gloss lover? Try our shade Luscious – the soft shimmering coral works with every skin tone.
- Our Lipliner in Spice (a warm orange brown) outlines, defines, and enhances the natural shape of your lips without pulling or smudging. For a full matte look, use it to color in your entire lips.