Choosing the right tonic pH balanced for your skin.
Tonics are a very important and often overlooked step in proper skincare. Tonics which are alcohol-free can help remove excess oil or cleanser (especially when using a creamy cleanser), by saturating a cotton ball and wiping the tonic onto freshly cleaned skin. Tonics, when used after cleansing can help to re-balance the skin to a ‘normal’ pH (slightly acidic at 5.5 for those “numbers people”). This will not only ‘prep’ the skin for the moisturizer and allow proper moisture retention. Therefore, if you put moisturizers on unbalanced skin, it won’t work properly. In turn, you’ll end up using more moisturizer.
- Convenient spray bottle to apply directly to skin or cotton round
- Aloe Leaf Juice base (hydrates, nourishes, restores, speeds epidermal healing)
- Anti-aging: exfoliates/removes old/dead skin cells, minimizes discoloration, age spots wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory: good for sensitive skins
- Derived from seaweed
- Rich in iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulfur, silicon and iron.
- Improves skin conditions such as eczema and acne
- Increased skin elasticity
- Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
- Strengthens capillary walls
- Promotes circulation and helps ‘firm’ skin
After using your pH balanced Gabriel Organics tonic, your skin is ready for the next Step: #3 Moisturize.
Happy, healthy skin–one step at a time!