With spring just around the corner, there’s no better time than now to frost your tips with a swipe of winter white polish.
The upside down half-moon manicure – a modern twist on the classic French manicure – is both cool and easy to DIY at home. While the refreshed nail art does require some extra effort, we think the added minutes are completely worth it.
Follow these simple steps and you’ll have snow-tipped nails in minutes.
- Apply our Base Coat to smooth ridges and create the perfect foundation.
- Paint the top half of each of your nails with two coats of our Nail Polish in Iceberg. Don’t worry about being precise – you’ll clean up the edges later.
- Let the polish dry completely – this is crucial. Take binder hole reinforcement stickers (like these) and cut them in half, straight down the middle. Place a sticker on the end of each nail to create a moon shape.
- Make sure it is stuck fully to your nail, and use our Nail Polish Remover Pads to remove the white polish not covered by the stickers. Be very careful while removing polish at the tip – you want the nail color under the sticker to remain as intact as possible.
- Peel off the stickers, and swipe on two coats of our Top Coat for a shiny finish.