With the holiday season in full swing, there’s no better time than the present to refresh your nail polish wardrobe by picking up a festive shade (or two!).
From rich neutrals to metallic touches and deep luxe shades, there’s something here for everyone to get excited about during the most wonderful time of the year. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Check out the hues below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming weeks.
- Velvet Rope: It doesn’t get much more festive than a deep scarlet red.
- Wet Concrete: The true grey that will replace your favorite black and navy.
- Stardust: Because everyone needs a shimmering manicure during the winter.
- Wave: Keep it fresh and light with this cool pastel lavender.
- Daiquiri: There’s nothing more fun than a pop of hot pink.
- Moonstone: A light-catching holographic that will add dimension to any ensemble.
- Firewood: This earthy coffee brown pairs perfectly with all your cozy sweaters.
- Lagoon: Swap out your favorite darks for this unexpected and party-ready sea blue.
- Disco Queen: You’ll be painting on this luxe royal purple all season long.
- Iceberg: Nothing screams sweater weather like a pure glossy white.
- Rose Quartz: The perfect shimmering pale pink for any and all skin tones.