With the holiday season in full swing, there’s no better time than the present to refresh your nail polish wardrobe by picking up a festive shade (or two!).
From rich neutrals to metallic touches and deep luxe shades, there’s something here for everyone to get excited about during the most wonderful time of the year. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Check out the hues below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming weeks.
- Firewood: The luxe coffee brown that will replace your favorite black and navy.
- Bloodstone: Nothing screams sweater weather like this vampy dark wine.
- Holiday Red: It doesn’t get much more festive than a glittery scarlet red.
- Chrome: A metallic that will spice up any holiday ensemble.
- Wicked Plum: You’ll be painting on this couldn’t-be-darker purple all season long.
- Admiral: There’s nothing more classic than this slightly preppy navy blue.
- Duvet: A pale greige shade that goes with basically everything in your wardrobe.
- Treasure Chest: Because everyone needs a shimmering gold during the winter.
- Dawn: The perfect pale pink for any and all skin tones.
- Viceroy: Swap out your favorite darks for this party-ready deep teal green.
- Graphite: This earthy purple-taupe pairs perfectly with all of your cozy sweaters.