Our Gabriel PRO Artist shows her team spirit with our Lady 12 Palette.
1. Prep eyes with Gabriel Eye Primer.
3. Use a wet brush to apply Soft White Shadow over eyelid (instead of sweeping color on pat all over lid for more intensity).
4. Apply Wolf Gray shadow over lower lid.
5. Apply College Navy shadow into crease and outer “V” of eyelid.
6. Use a Super Fluff Brush with Wolf Gray and blend the two colors together to eliminate harsh lines.
7. Wet the Angle Brush and gently smudge Action Green Shadow along lower lash line.
8. Finish with a few coats of ZuZu Luxe Mascara in Navy.