Not only were we in love with Emma Stone’s gorgeous side-swept updo and her star-covered Valentino gown at the 2017 Golden Globe Awards, but we were also slightly obsessed with her perfectly pink beauty look.
The star – who picked up the Best Actress in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy trophy for her role in the hit film La La Land – donned a romantically glitzy face of makeup for the annual ceremony that complemented her star-studded dress, and we couldn’t look away. In this case, matchy-matchy was a win on all fronts.
Love her look as much as we do? Check out our how-to below and recreate it at home for your next big night out.
- Start with our Moisturizing Liquid Foundation to even out your skin tone.
- On your eyes, apply several coats of our Mascara in Black to expertly define, separate, and create maximum lash volume. Skip the eyeliner altogether.
- Define your brows with our Cream Brow Pencil to shape, fill-in, and define your arches for major impact.
- Use the Metamorphosis Palette, which includes a collection of pearly metallic gradient tones, to get that rosy glow. Apply Promise – a matte soft natural pink blush – to the apples of your cheeks and up high on your cheekbones. Use Silhouette – a shimmery light pink eyeshadow – on your lids. For that extra pop, dab silver glitter in the corners of your eyes with a Precision Brush.
- Complete the look by defining your pout with our Lipliner in Bounce, a deep pinkish plum. Add our Lipstick in Mauve (the optimal berry pink) to finish it off.