Choosing the right cleanser for your skin.
Cleansing is an important step in maintaining clean, healthy skin. It also helps provide a smooth surface for makeup application. Properly cleansing your skin each day (either in the morning and/or in the evening) starts with picking the right cleanser for your skin type.
Gabriel Organics skincare was designed using 100% naturally derived ingredients to provide you with gentle yet effective products to cleanse even the most sensitive skins. Non-allergenic and fragrance-free, we have the perfect cleanser for your skin type that will give you lasting results.
Characteristics of NORMAL/COMBINATION skin:
- Neither oily nor dry
- There may be ‘some’ shine in the t-zone area
- No severe sensitivities
- Barely visible pores
- Few blemishes, if any
Benefits of using the White Seaweed Calming Cleanser:
- White Algae: known for its balancing effects
- Papaya Extract: provides a light, non-abrasive exfoliation
- Safflower Oil (linoleic acid and Omega-6): naturally prompts the skin to retain moisture and also acts as a cleansing agent to remove dirt and oil
Great for men! This creamy cleanser acts as a great shaving cream.
Important tip; when using a creamy cleanser, use on dry skin and apply with wet finger tips–not a wet face. Most often cream cleansers are misused and not effective when applied to wet skin. They sit on the water surface rather than actively emulsifying excess dirt, makeup and debris
Characteristics of OILY/OVER ACTIVE skin:
- Enlarged pores
- Dull or shiny, thick complexion
- Blackheads and/or blemishes
Benefits of using the Red Seaweed Purifying Gel Cleanser:
- Red Seaweed: known for its purifying effects
- Rosemary and Lavender extract: regulates oil production
- Azulene: provides calming, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits
This gel cleanser provides a deep clean without stripping the skin of its essential moisture.
Perfect for an oily skin, yet gentle enough for a ‘normal/combo’ skin as long as after cleansing the skin still feels ‘supple’ and ‘dewy’, not tight.
Characteristics of DRY/DEHYDRATED skin:
- Almost invisible pores
- Dull, rough complexion
- Less elasticity
- More visible lines
Benefits of using the Sea Fennel Moisturizing Cleanser:
- Sea Fennel: rich in amino-acids, it provides anti-aging results
- Cucumber Extract: soothing, cooling, calming, and moisture regulating
- Green Tea Extract: antioxidant rich and anti-inflammatory properties
- Sweet Almond Oil: slows down the skins aging process
- Tocopheyrl Acetate (derived from Avocado): rich in vitamins A, D and E giving the skin a more supple feeling.
Gently massage this creamy cleanser onto dry skin with damp finger tips and feel the moisture and anti-aging ingredients revive and refresh your dehydrated skin.
Next up choosing the right tonic for you!
– Team Gabriel