Shape and naturally fill using ZuZu Luxe Cream Brow Pencils.
The shape of your brows can flatter your facial features and frame your eyes. Some even say…’the fuller the brow, the more youthful you appear’. In the past two years, we’ve read many beauty articles about “Bold Brows” and “The Brow is Back”. When we think of great brows, we think of Cara Delevingne, high fashion runway model.
She has basically become the poster child for the bold brows with her natural beauty and distinctive dark, bushy eyebrows.
So how can you get your best brow? First, let’s define your shape by following the basic 3-point rule:
1. This line should start from the outside edge of your nostril all the way up to your inner brow.
2. Your highest point or ‘arch’ should be the outside edge of your iris.
3. Imagine a straight line from the outside of your nostril to the outside corner of your eye. This determines the length of your brow.
Then, based on your face shape, you can apply these guidelines:
- To minimize the curve of a round face, direct the outer third (between section 2 and 3) of the brow towards the top of the ear.
- If the face is square, direct it toward the middle of the ear. This helps balance the face.
- If the face is long, keep the brow more straight across, directing it above the ear.
- An oval face already looks balanced, but to enhance this harmony, you can direct the outer third towards the ear lobe.
We don’t ‘pluck’ our eyebrows, we ‘pluck’ chickens. So, tweeze accordingly.After you have cleaned up a bit, let’s fill those babies in! Let’s be honest, there may have been a time or two that we have ‘over tweezed’ and we might be missing some ‘shape’.To naturally fill your brows, choose a ZuZu Luxe Cream Brow Pencil slightly darker than your natural hair color.
- Light blondes/naturally gray choose: Flax or Russet
- Dark blondes choose: Russet or Mink
- Brunettes choose: Russet or Mink
- Black hair choose: Jet