Get the Look: Recreate Adele’s Flawless Grammy Awards Makeup
Posted on February 13 2017
Not only did Adele take home five trophies and deliver two amazing performances at the 2017 Grammy Awards, but she also slayed the competition when it came to her beauty look on the red carpet. The “Hello” singer – who hit up music’s biggest night of the year in a dazzling beaded green Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy gown and jewels from Lorraine Schwartz – donned a classically glam face of makeup for the annual ceremony that felt polished, elegant, and practically timeless. Are you as obsessed with her look as much as we are?
Follow our how-to below and recreate it at home for your next night on the town.
- Start by evening out your moisturized skin with one of our Color Correcting Primers to get the right texture.
- Create a strong base with our Moisturizing Liquid Foundation to get that perfectly dewy finish, and use Concealer under your eyes, on your T-Zone, and on any other problem areas. Use the Multi Pot in Magnolia to add depth on your cheekbones and hairline.
- Define your brows with our Cream Brow Pencil to shape, fill-in, and define your arches for maximum impact.
- Swipe the Bomb Eyeshadow from our brand new Ammunition Palette across your eyelids and contour your sockets with the other three shades included in the set – Grenade, Tank, and Missile.
- To copy her cat eye – which couldn’t be any more perfect – begin in the inner corner of the eye and extend toward the outer corner using our Liquid Eyeliner in Black Pearl. Apply several coats of our Mascara in Black to expertly define, separate, and create major lash volume.
- Complete the look by filling in your pout with our Lip Gloss in Mocha Ice.