9 Nail Polish Shades We Love for the Holidays
Posted on November 24 2020
With the holiday season in full swing, there’s no better time than the present to refresh your nail polish wardrobe by picking up a festive shade (or two!).
From rich neutrals to metallic touches and deep luxe shades, there’s something here for everyone to get excited about during the most wonderful time of the year. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Check out the hues below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming weeks.
- Starry Night: A rich shimmering navy that reads cool and sexy at the same time.
- Cashmere: Keep it neutral with this creamy nude gloss.
- Lovestruck: It doesn’t get much more festive than a deep red gloss.
- Texas Tea: Add an edge to your holiday outfits with this jet black gloss.
- Mesmerize: Use this black glitter as a top coat to glam up any polish shade.
- Firewood: This rich coffee brown will make any look instantly cozy.
- Rose Quartz: Keep it sweet and fresh with this trendy pale pink shimmer.
- Chrome: Dazzle with this glossy metallic silver.
- Plush: Go dark with this deep burgundy wine gloss for a luxe touch.