With autumn in full swing, there’s no better time than now to refresh your nail polish wardrobe.
From quirky neutrals to metallic touches and super dark shades, there’s something here for everyone to get excited about this fall. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Check out the nine hues below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming months.
- Doze: This vibrant crimson port is ultra saturated and packs some major punch.
- Bloodstone: Nothing screams sweater weather like this vampy dark red.
- Texas Tea: Make a chic statement and swipe this glossy jet black on your digits.
- Morganite: Upgrade to this shimmering dusty rose if you typically gravitate toward light pink.
- Wicked Plum: You’ll be painting on this couldn’t-be-darker purple all season long.
- Admiral: There’s nothing more classic than this slightly preppy navy blue.
- Reflection: The perfect mix of warm lilac and grey to complement all skin tones.
- Copper: Consider this easy-to-wear metallic penny your new neutral.
- Emperor: Swap out your favorite scarlet for this richer burgundy crème.