Summer has arrived and we’re feeling bright. There’s no better time than now to paint on a bold and cheery nail polish shade, and we’ve rounded up our favorites to add to your manicure lineup.
From electric blue to a glowing orange and popping pink, there’s a color for everyone to go bright with this summer. And as always, our long-lasting polishes are all natural, non-toxic, and “10 Free” of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, parabens, fragrances, phthalates, and animal ingredients.
Scroll down for nine vibrant shades that we’ll be lacquering up in this season.
- Wildflower: Add some unexpected edge with a pop of this violet gloss.
- Turks & Caicos: Wear this turquoise gloss and dive into the warm weather.
- Bloom: Make your nails look delicious with this sugary sweet and shiny candy pink.
- Sunrise: This vivid orange is ultra saturated and packs some major punch.
- Iceberg: Layer on this super glossy white for a fresh and graphic look.
- Irresistible: Go bold with this on-trend electric blue crème.
- Sherbet: This vibrant peach hue is a neutral and a statement shade all in one.
- Hibiscus: This deep coral gloss is the perfect summer substitute for classic red.
- Cactus: You’ll be dreaming of a tropical getaway when you swipe on this jade green hue.