With summer right around the corner, there’s no better time than now to up your manicure-pedicure game. But which of our over fifty shades is the one to choose? You can’t go wrong with any of our long-lasting polishes – which are also natural, non-toxic, and “5 Free” of Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, and Phthalate – but we’ve rounded up our current favorites to get you started.
From pretty pastels to vibrant tropical tones and warm weather neutrals, check out the ten nail colors below that we’ll be lacquering up in over the coming months.
- Flamingo: Nothing screams cheerful like the ideal bubble gum pink.
- Chrysalis: This soft lavender grey is the perfect alternative to a darker neutral.
- Golden Yellow: Channel the sunshine with this slightly shimmering warm yellow.
- Classic Red: True red never goes out of style and works for every season.
- Poseidon: Switch out your black for this more festive deep sea blue.
- Bahia: Our glossy pool blue will have you dreaming of a tropical getaway.
- Koi: This daring orange gloss looks great against the sand and isn’t for the faint of heart.
- Cashmere: A creamy nude gloss that perfectly complements any bright outfit.
- Passion: Pack some major punch with this floral-esque glossy fuchsia.
- Iceberg: Wearing glossy white on your digits instantly brightens up a look.