We’re in the midst of summer, and there’s no better time than now to find your new go-to lip color. But which of our over fifty shades should you choose? You can’t go wrong with any of our long lasting and super moisturizing Lipsticks—which are also vegan, certified gluten free, and non-toxic—but we’ve rounded up our current favorites to give you some hue inspiration.
From shimmering metallics to standout bolds and fresh neutrals, check out the ten lipstick colors below that we’re loving right now.
- Mauve: A cool-toned berry pink that brightens up any look and complements every skin tone.
- Uber: Wear this clear shade alone or over another favorite color for an added dose of sparkle.
- Chocolate Cherry: Go dark but keep it cool with this reddish brown that is right on board with the ‘90s trend.
- Tea Rose: Warm up your complexion with this matte orange red.
- Dollhouse Pink: The bubblegum pink of your childhood dreams.
- Golden Bronze: Get that fresh-from-vacation look with this sandy peach that features a touch of gold shimmer.
- Pomegranate: The classic deep red that you’ve been searching for.
- Nude: This flesh tone has a hint of iridescence and is the perfect alternative to a darker neutral.
- Vino De Amor: A bright red wine that instantly pulls a look together and is sure to turn heads.
- Coral: Go bold with this vibrant orange that will always be a warm-weather staple.